Monday, September 9, 2013

Random.

I am back from my work trip~ 

Was a little disappointed when i had to give up on one of my favorite manufactured bag designs during this trip abroad due to some unforeseen circumstances but i'm still really excited about our next 2 bag designs as well as....our accessories line! After much thought, i have decided it is really time to expand the variety of products for Yventually so while i will still put my main focus on designing and manufacturing bags, we will also try to launch accessories and shoes in between the bag collections!!! I managed to find several jewelleries suppliers during this sourcing trip so make sure you stay tuned for our very first full-accessories line in a week or two =D

Apart from running around settling designs, i also managed to squeeze in time for a short Hong Kong day trip. Hip hip hurrays!

Desserts before my trip at Meet Fresh. Omg, i am now salivating just looking at this pic. I need my herbal jelly nowwwwww.

Well-maintained high-speed train to HK. I was impressed with the cleaniness and spaciousness of the seats which made the 2 hour journey more bearable.


First stop: AUSTRALIA DAIRY COMPANY
This was one of the main reasons why i decided to slot in this day trip to Hong Kong. In case you don't know, they serve the best scrambled eggs toast and milk tea!! This eatery is not a place for you to chill and hang out with friends though so expect to share tables with strangers and be asked to leave right after you are done with your meal. With that being said, it's all worth it just to be able to eat my eggs =*)



Mak Man Kee Noodle Shop
Since this noodle shop was situated right next to Australia Dairy Company, might as well pop in for some wanton goodness right? Had the wanton soup without noodles because i was really full by then. The wanton were huge and stuffed with so many prawns! A little pricey though =/

Didn't take any pictures after that because it was just plain shopping and wandering around Mongkok and dining at my favorite Tsui Wah restaurant before heading back. I managed to grab a discounted leather jacket from H&M so i guess i am all ready for my Fall work trip already? hahaha.

My HK OOTD:
Abstract Print dress: Chaceylove
Cherie hobo: Yventually
Cat pumps: FEP 


-----

Before i end this extremely random post, i bought these ear cuffs for my friends during the trip and gotten a few more just in case anyone is interested so do email me directly at yventually.sales@hotmail.com if you are keen in getting one? Please note that it is one-sided and available in either white or black. Selling at S$12 including normal postage + COP.



Until next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment