Sunday, September 22, 2013

Behind-the-scene: Accessories Line (Part I)

After a short hiatus on Yventually (which comprises of me going on a work trip, then going on my short holiday to the Land of Smiles, then coming home with non-stop episodes of diarrhea), i am finally ready to launch our accessories collection =D My apologies for being such a slowpoke in editing pics but i promise the rest of the collections will be launched more regularly till our self-manufactured bag designs arrive in Singapore!

We did a photo shoot before i left for my vacation with our new face Ho Sin at a photo studio, which definitely is a first for me! After 3 years in the business, i have never really conducted my shoots in a studio because i did solely outdoor shoot for all our product shots so i was so nervous before the shoot began. Thankfully, the crew at La Novella was very professional and made sure i had the perfect lighting before my session began =*)

Ho Sin smiling for the camera while having her makeup done by my makeup artist! 
If you find her familiar, it's because you probably think you are looking at a picture of Felicia Chin? hahahaha. She shocked my makeup artist and I when she stepped into the studio as we both went "Felicia Chin in the house?!?!" =P 

Jokes aside, i was attracted by how versatile this TNP-NF 2012 finalist looked from her various photo shoot pictures and thought she would be the perfect face for our accessories line! 
Psst, if you are a fan of dear Elaine and V, rest assured that they will be back for our bag collections instead 

We started off with the sweet, girly look...

My cheeky model and her never-ending funny poses in between shoot. She has this cray cray side of her that we believe she is trying to conceal (and failed) LOL

'

Then, we brushed on some bright fuchsia lipstick for the Korean-inspired look...



And ending the shoot with a sexy, sultry image.

Heehee. Satisfied with how each look created by my makeup artist complement the statement necklaces soooooooo well. Did any of the necklaces catch your attention yet? I did not manage to lug too many pieces back due to my exploding luggage so if you fancy any particular piece, make sure you set your alarm clock to 9.30pm to avoid disappointment =) Personally handpicked every single design so i swear they look even more gorgeous in real life!!


Apart from that, we have also added a new feature to our website - Rollover Image Effect
Accepting the suggestions by some of my customers and close friends, we will slowly be featuring product-only images on our main page. Therefore, the addition of this rollover effect will allow everyone to have quick look at how the product looked when worn/carried. This will allow a cleaner interface to enhance your shopping experience. More detailed images will still be available upon clicking on the specific item so no changes there yup. 


Ending this BTS entry with a comparison picture of my model and i, captured in the middle of our shoot while i was fiddling with her necklace. No, i was not sitting down. Yes, i was standing upright. And yes, SHE IS SO TALL i look like a minion beside her T.T 



So see you TONIGHT at 9.30pm at www.yventually.com!!


No comments:

Post a Comment