Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Confession

I can't stand people who are insensitive about people's feelings, who talk without going through their brains. NO, no matter how OLD you might be and no matter how SENIOR you are, it gives u no reason to talk like this. Because whatever that comes out of your mouth, are like knives piercing through my heart. Have you ever spare a thought about my feelings? From issues about school to heart matters, have you ever thought those fucking sarcastic remarks make me feel like SHIT most of the times?

And i can't stand people who doesn't LISTEN. Seriously, God gave you EARS haven't he? Then LISTEN. If you have such a problem listening to people's ideas/thoughts, then dun ask in the first place. Old and forgetful is NOT a reason.

And i hate people who think they are right ALL THE TIME. People, including me, make mistakes. But we learn from our mistakes. we ADMIT we are wrong when people correct us. we APOLOGISE. we don't start blaming the people who kindly correct our mistakes, because that's wrong. And it just shows how high your so-called EQ is.

I dun care if 99% of the world respects you, as an elder sister, as a friend, as a senior and you tink I should do whatever you say, be it right or wrong, just so i can become part of the 99%. That's where you are WRONG. I stand on the side I think is right, on the side which goes with my beliefs in life and i dun give a damn who you are to me.

Mum, now do u know why our relationship has been so sour and rocky for the past 10 years?

Because you are all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment