Sunday, December 1, 2013

(Adv) Cornflakes Snacks - BakeByFaith

Did my mass meetup last week before i flew off for the quarterly work trip and was really fortunate to have Faith from BakeByFaith sponsor us with delicious chocolate cornflakes snacks she baked for everyone who attended that day =)

It all started with Faith approaching me on a possible collaboration project as she knew i conduct mass meetups pretty regularly for Yventually. To make sure my customers would like the snacks that were to be given out, Faith was kind enough to bake a batch of these yummy cornflakes snacks for me and my family!!

We met after my weekly Thai class and i was flabbergasted by the HUGE tray of goodies she has made for my family!! O.o I took an instagram video so you can see how gigantic the silver tray was. haha. 

Oh hello addictive snacks!! *drools*


Love how Faith added rainbow sprinkles to the chocolate cornflakes because it made these small little munchies look so much more appealing!!

So yummy even my unicorn couldn't resist? hahaha.
My brother couldn't take his hands off these snacks the moment i reached home. He was just popping them into his mouth like it was popcorn. 

As there were so many left, i packed some for my friends during our gathering too!
Yummylicious goodies = Happy and satisfied friends

Since the sampling went so well, it was only natural that Faith baked her batch of cornflakes for Yventually's customers too! =) We do sincerely hope this cute little package of goodies made our customers' evening that day! 


With that, we end another successful collaboration with our collaborators =) Thank you once again, Faith for approaching us! 

If you would like to order these addictive cornflakes snacks from Faith, you can do so through her website: bakebyfaith.blogspot.com or simply follow her on Instagram: @bakebyfaith alright!

Until next time~



No comments:

Post a Comment